RSS

Handmade by me...

Little things make the world a little sweeter. These tiny creatures are made to seem like the real treat so they can fix your craving without any calories! They are candies for your eyes, they won't go bad, so you can feast upon them with your eyes anytime :)

This was the first cake I 'baked' for my boyfriend's birthday. :p
first cake
Besides, I had made some chocolates for him too.
chocolates

These are some lollipops, dice, strawberries and marshmallows(they look like Toufu...lol) for my friends. lollipops dice strawberries marshmallows everything

I gave this handmade carnation to my mother on last Mother's Day.
carnation

I'm going to make more cute little things in the future. Hereby I welcome any good ideas from you. If you want any custom-made gifts for your love one, please send me the photos or sketch of your ideas, I'll try my best to fulfill your request.

Bear in mind, personalized items are the most meaningful because it shows you put time and thought into their present. It's always fun to see what people want done. Nothing is too random or weird! Its got special meaning, I understand it!

Due to the handmade nature of the items, products shipped may vary slightly from photos shown. All these little creatures can be made into necklaces, phone straps, magnets, or keychains.(please specify when ordering)

0 comments:

Post a Comment