RSS

About

Please tell us a bit about yourself:
I am an undergraduate student taking Engineering course in a local university in Malaysia. I discovered my passion on doing handcrafts when I was looking for the first birthday present to give to my boyfriend. In the future, I might be an engineer but my dream is to become a businesswoman.

Where do you find your inspiration?
Inspiration is everywhere. I like to visit to art market and craft shops. I'll always know what should I do next after I visit to those places.

Did you take classes to make these things?
No, everything I've made is self taught. I like to create new things and this drives me to have more experients and I learn from the mistakes.

Please give us a brief summary of your creative process:
When I have new idea, I'll always sketch it down. The design of my idea will be changed for quite few times because I want my work to be prefect. The next step will be prototyping. Sometimes the idea looks good in my mind but when I created it out, it looks totally different. This will be the chance I learn from mistakes.

Which materials do you use to create your products?
Mostly are felt, unless stated.

What characterises your products/your style?
Simple and cute. My purpose is make my customers or the receivers of gift smile at the moment they open the box.

Who are your customers?
Anybody who likes CUTE !

What role does DaWanda play in your daily creative life?
I visit ShinT.com every day to check for updates, connect with my customers and for handling orders. I love the clean look of the site and it is very user friendly. When I have a new product ShinT.com is the first site where I list it.

felt lollipop charm felt cake felt toufu charm crepe paper flower
felt cake felt flower rose felt flower carnation felt cake charm

2 comments:

Matt said...

very nice gift idea, wth a bit of promotion i bet young ladies would flock to your site

ShinT.com said...

Hi Matt, thanks for your suggestion :)

Post a Comment